Important Legal Agreements
0DayHost Pvt LTD provides web hosting to clients worldwide, and we have a responsibility to protect each client and to provide the best services available. All clients of 0DayHost Pvt LTD are subject to the following terms of service:
0DayHost Pvt LTD TERMS OF SERVICE
Registering with us or subscribing to our service means you agree to our Terms of Services. Kindly read these terms carefully to avoid any issues that may arise. Terms can be changed at any time with or without any notice.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- Content uploaded, stored, emailed or transmitted by clients on our servers must not contain any files which violate local and international laws and treaties. This includes but is not limited to storage, upload, email, transmission or any means of making available works of copyrighted videos, music, games, templates and softwares.
- Customers who store and / or upload pornography, adult content will have their servers suspended immediately without any warnings / notices.
- Customers who store and / or upload child pornography will have their servers suspended immediately without any warnings / notices. We will also hand over all your personal details to federal authorities for legal recourse. Any activity which creates hatred against minors or which hurts the sentiments of minors is banned.
- Customers may not run websites which spread hatred, threaten people, indulge in illegal activities like hacking etc.
- Customers may not run websites which spread anti-national sentiments, degrade opposite races, sex etc.
- Customers may not run or administer IRC bots or its clients.
- Customers may not use our servers for streaming or CDN services except with 0DayHost Pvt LTD prior written consent , which consent may be granted or withheld at 0DayHost Pvt LTD sole discretion.
- Customers may not use our servers to offer or run any web proxy services which hide the origin of network traffic.
- Customer agrees not to post incorrect information in new groups and boards in violation of their terms. We reserve the right to terminate your services if any news group or service providers contact us about the violation.
- Customers agree to use only licensed softwares to run their operations. Customers are free to use trial and open source softwares. Use of nulled / cracked softwares is not allowed and such usage can lead to termination of services.
- Customers may not run unauthorized scripts or softwares on our servers which can harm the equipment affecting the service and equipment.
- Customers may not send Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) or Denial of Service attacks to others using our servers. This will lead to immediate termination without any refund settlement. 0DayHost Pvt LTD have the right to claim fees from such defaulters to set right the loss caused to affected party. If the affected party takes a legal recourse, customer details would be shared with the court of law if a legal request is received by 0DayHost Pvt LTD.
- Customers may not send / store malicious scripts / cookies etc.
- Customers may not impersonate any person or entity.
- Customers may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising using promotional materials like "Junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or "pyramid schemes". We may require the customers to prove that the email receivers have opted in to the list.
- Customers may not in any activity which is deemed illegal by laws. 0DayHost Pvt LTD can its discretion deem any activity illegal if it is affecting its service, network, other customers, service providers and / or outsiders due to the action of a customer. This can lead to termination of services.
Customers may not use our services for spamming activities / sending unsolicited emails / requests. If found doing so, we have the right to terminate customer account without any prior notification and no refund would be issued.
Resource Usage Policy
Bandwidth Usage: All servers are provided with generous bandwidth limits as per the plans selected. Customers are requested to use these wisely. We reserve the right to review / amend / downgrade / upgrade / modify this allocation any time if we feel that this is affecting the server / network performance. Any customer reaching their bandwidth usage limit will have to contact the support team via ticketing system to have it increased. Do note that the customer will have to pay an extra cost to increase their bandwidth usage limit as per the plan selected. Customer support team will give you the specific details of these charges upon request. Fair Use Policy: The Service is provided to end-user Customers for normal, fair, and reasonable use. Bandwidth usage is to be reasonably consistent throughout every month, without irregular bandwidth usage patterns, either individually or as part of a group of Customer servers. In the event 0DayHost Pvt LTD, in its sole discretion, determines that the Customer is not using the Service according to this Fair Use Policy, 0DayHost Pvt LTD will be entitled to: (a) impose limits on the speed of the data the Customer may transmit and/ or receive on any or all Customer servers with this Service, (b) re-price any or all Customer servers with this Service to the regular bandwidth rate; or (c) suspend or terminate the Service to any or all servers provided to the Customer, at 0DayHost Pvt LTD sole option. Your real consumed data traffic is under “Fair Use Policy” (FUP), where we will assume that you will not be using your port at full capacity 24×7. By having a FUP you do not have to worry about surcharges/over usages. This FUP is ideal for anyone who is offering high bandwidth services such as live video and CDN services. In case of your data traffic is using more than the subjective FUP allows, 0DayHost Support will contact you to discuss upgrade options. For example, upgrading to unlimited data traffic and/or using larger uplinks. He will keep it reasonable and therefore they will not charge you for the bandwidth already used before we contacted you. “Can FUP handle +/- 100TB of data traffic?” Yes, and sometimes even more. The total allowed amount of traffic relies on many factors like the type of traffic, where the traffic goes to etc. Terms: All incoming data traffic to your server on 1G, 10G, 25G uplinks is 100% free anyway. Only your outgoing data traffic is under FUP. Regular VPS or web hosting, (live) video broadcasting or CDN services, and similar services are allowed.
Content Storage And Account Security
At all times, the customer bears the full responsibility of contents stored on 0DayHost Pvt LTD servers. Any loss of content due to any reason is customer’s responsibility. We strongly urge the customers to take regular back-ups of their servers to ensure peace of mind and minimize losses. The security of your account with 0DayHost Pvt LTD rests upon you as a customer. You must keep your password unique and must not share it with anybody else. If you notice anything wrong with your account / servers, immediately contact our support team and we’ll see what we can do about it. You as a customer are solely responsible for any actions taken by your account and for the content stored on our servers by you. You agree to bear any charges which 0DayHost Pvt LTD may have to incur to make good the losses caused by your actions. 0DayHost Pvt LTD does not undertake any obligations to provide servers management or security services unless the customer has requested them in advance by paying for them separately. Any help required from our technical team must be requested via ticket system which can be found in your client area.The customer agrees to:
- Prevent any losses or damages to your content.
- Maintain backup copies of the content stored on the server.
- Ensure security, confidentiality and the integrity of your account and any contents stored / transmitted through the servers.
0DayHost Pvt LTD is an online service provider under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We respect the rights of copyright holders and follow the efficient notice and takedown procedure as laid down in the Act. All DMCA takedown requests must be e-mailed to [email protected] along with ownership proof / proof of rights holding. The request must also contain the clear details of infringer of rights and contact details of copyright owners / their agents. Once a request is validated, 0DayHost Pvt LTD would immediately take down such content and could also disable access to the server containing such content. Server owners having lawful rights to such mistakenly removed content can contact [email protected] along with proofs to file their counter notification. Repeated infringers can have their accounts suspended without prior notice.
Fees - 0DayHost Pvt LTD charges the following fees where ever applicable. All such fees are subject to change with a 30 days notice. Not all fees are applicable to all accounts.
- Set-Up Fee – This is a one time fee that may be charged in connection with the establishment of a new account or set up of a new server.
- Service Fee – This is the fee for your monthly, 1-year, 2-year or 3-year services.
- Other Service Related Fees – These are fees for additional services that you may choose to add to your account.
- Change of Plans: 0DayHost Pvt LTD reserves the right to alter, change, amend, or delete fees at its sole discretion. 0DayHost Pvt LTD further reserves the right to institute new services and charge fees in association with the provision of such new services as it deems appropriate.
- 0DayHost Pvt LTD reserves the right to offer promotional rates which may or may not be more favorable than the terms under which you entered this agreement. Any special rates shall not affect the existing rights and responsibilities of each party. 0DayHost Pvt LTD also reserves the right to change the rate charged for any such fee under this agreement with 30 days notice.
- Payment of Fees - 0DayHost Pvt LTD accepts payment by Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, & American Express) and PayPal.
- Credit Card on File Method: When you place a credit card on file with 0DayHost Pvt LTD, we will, typically, bill the card a few days before your invoice is due. If the credit card charge is expired, not authorized or declined by our processing company, we will notify you via E-mail. We request that you update your card promptly. If your invoice becomes more than 1-day past due (from the invoice Due Date) then 0DayHost Pvt LTD reserves the right to suspend service or terminate service after 3 days past due until payment is received.
- Third Party Processing Options: Currently, 0DayHost Pvt LTD is able to accept Third Party Payments via the following sources: PayPal. Payments must be fully CLEARED before they are credited to your account. Bounced payments will incur a fee of $35.00 or, if less, the legal limit for a bounced check or payment in your state or country.
- Payment Obligations: Full payment is required in advance before service is established. 0DayHost Pvt LTD sends out invoices that are due every pay period. You are given fifteen (15) days to fully pay the invoice. You warrant and represent that the information you supply in the order form (or other information that 0DayHost Pvt LTD may require) is accurate and truthful. All payment-due notices will be sent by email. No bills or invoices will be sent by postal mail or fax. If payment is not received by due date, your account will be suspended. To have your account re-established, you will need to pay the monthly fees, plus any interest that may have accumulated at the rate of 12.35% per year. There is a $25 fee for bounced checks and a $25 processing fee for chargebacks.
- Renewals: Your account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to 0DayHost Pvt LTD thirty (30) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew or make changes to such term of this agreement.
- Cancellations: All cancellation requests must be sent 3 (three) days before the due date of the invoice. If you do not raise a cancellation request and are not paying the invoice as well we will continue charging your credit card (or default payment) unless we received the cancellation requests 3 (three) days before the due date of the invoice, the due date is the server expiration date. The server will be wiped of all data due to customer privacy on its due date. Data on the server will be retained only if payment for the invoice(s) received well in time.
How to use RDP (Remote Desktop) Account
Please Read These Rules Carefully, You must follow these rules!
- Dont Rar/Unrar More than one file at one time!!
- Dont Download more than 5GB files on IDM/Mipony/Jdownloader Or anyother downloading tool you are using in your Account.For Example Your are downloading a file of 4.5GB or 5 x 1GB Files via your Download manager then dont Put anyother download in your Download Manager until the one you started was completed.
- Same with torrents if you are downloading a torrent size of 5GB or More than 5GB then use only one torrent to download/Seed, Dont Put Much Heavier Torrents like 50GB or 100GB if these torrents founded then your Account would be Disabled.
- Dont Upload/Seed Public Torrents, If any user found Uploading/Seeding a Public Torrent then Account will be terminated As soon as we found it.
- Good Practice don't use Multi-threading For example your are extracting 5GB of file and at the same time you are downloading from IDM, And in the same time you are uploading via zoom or via Ftp. These Things cause server to respond Slow or Too Long
- Dont Use C Drive if any of your files Will be Found at C drive will be deleted. So please double check you are using your Own drive than C drive
- Change your IDM (Internet Download Managner) temporary files directory from C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\IDM to your allotted/assigned drive.
- Do not use C:\ drive for any program temporary/cache files.
- Only One Encode at a time is allowed on Encoding RDP, if found doing more than One Encode then Account will be Suspended.
- Be friendly with server don't Annoy other users by using any abusive activity on server if you abuse resources, other users including you will be affected Then No one can use RDP smoothly.
- Please understand that meaning of Unlimited Bandwidth is always use under fair Usage Policy that means under Shared RDP one user can't use Bandwidth 24/7/365, If we see you are using Bandwidth 24/7/365 then consider it as server abuse and your account can be suspended or terminated any-time due to nature of your bandwidth violation!
Bannable Offenses RDP (Remote Desktop)
- Strictly Not Allowed: DDOS, Hacking, Cracking, Mass-Mailing, Port Scanning.
- Strictly Not Allowed: Proxy/VPN, OBS, Xsplit, jingling, hitleap, botting.
- Running a cryptocoin miner, it is not possible nor allowed.
- Running programs which impacts the quality of service of other customers.
- Insulting, threatening or otherwise being rude with staff members is strictly forbidden.
- Seeding public trackers/torrents is not allowed.
- Running programs that take up an unfair share of system resources.
- Storage and/or distribution of child pornography is strictly forbidden.
- Virus, Spyware, Malware, or any other infectious material and distributing viruses, worms and trojan horses.
- Using the (C:) drive for personal storage, it is not intended to be used for such, please use your own personal designated drive.
- Opening a deal dispute without trying to solve your problems through our ticket system will result in immediate denial of service and revoke any possibility you may have of getting a refund.
- Using VPN connection which change our default connection + IP is not allowed. If you use this, then your account may get suspended.
- Using E-mail spamming tools is strictly forbidden.
- Hacking, Phising Sites, Cracking Programs, Gambling.
- Virtual Machines are disallowed and cannot be provided.
- Cancelling your current services and re-ordering new services just to get promo discount is not allowed.
Disallowed Tools / Programs / Activities RDP (Remote Desktop)
- Bots not allowed for example ThemaPoster, ThemaCreator or any other program, Please ask support.
- Anything that consumes higher CPU, RAM or network resources are not accepted.
- DDos Script like perl or Layer 7 or similar. Please ask if you do not understand this.
- Any activities related with Botnets are disallowed on our server.
- Usage of Encoding tools on Non-Encoding RDP plans is strictly forbidden.
- Attacking, Spamming, abusing or anything generates report from service provider are disallowed or not be accepted.
- You can't use other than Store compression method when using WinRAR in RDP (Remote Desktop).
- We will not replace your RDP if RDP ip is blocked in XYZ websites.
How to use WinRAR in RDP (Remote Desktop)
- When you RAR files, use store method it is fastest and your files would be Archived in few seconds.
- You can't use other than Store method in RDP (Remote Desktop).
All services including dedicated servers, control panels, operating systems etc., are set up on a monthly pre-pay basis. Customers may cancel their accounts at any time, however they will not be entitled to a refund for the unused period of the prepaid month, since these services and component do NOT include Money Back Guarantee. Any incentives offered to the Customers upon sign-up will stand cancelled. We do offer 24 hours money back guarantee on all our RDP plans and 7 days on Web Hosting if valid reason is given, You are no longer guaranteed a refund if you break any of our Terms of Service. Please allow up to 24 hours for the refund to be given. The amount we have received from the sale will be refunded as full refund. We do not refund Paypal Or any other Gateway fees which we never received from the sale.
Chargebacks And Payment Disputes
Under this Terms of Service agreement you must first contact 0DayHost Pvt LTD to attempt to resolve any billing disputes before contacting your Bank or Credit Card Company to dispute the charges. You further agree that any billing disputes must be submitted in writing to our billing department within one month of the invoice payment in question. Server(s) will be temporarily suspended during any payment disputes or chargebacks. This will remain in force until the issue / dispute is resolved. Post issue resolution, 0DayHost Pvt LTD may decide not to continue business with the customer. Please note that this decision will solely be based on the nature of dispute / issue. By using our services you agree to the above policy and to contact 0DayHost Pvt LTD before contacting your financial institution to seek a resolution. In the event you dispute charges contrary to this agreement, we reserve the right to refer your account or sell your debt (plus any applicable fees) to a third party collection agency. We also reserve the right to take further legal action against you.
Promotional Or Special Offers: Pre-Payment Offers
From time to time, 0DayHost Pvt LTD may offer discounted pricing for initial introductory periods (e.g., discounted fees for the first month’s service.) A condition of such discounted pricing may be the requirement that prepayment for a period longer than the introductory period be paid. For example, the first month's service may be offered for a discount, with the standard pricing going into effect during the second month, with a quarterly prepayment being required. Promotional offers are non-refundable.
99.9% Service Level Agreement " SLA
0DayHost Pvt LTD offers its clients a 99.9% network uptime guarantee for customer satisfaction purposes and also to ensure that your business is running problem-free. 0DayHost Pvt LTD will try to maintain maximum up time. 0DayHost Pvt LTD is not responsible for any downtime caused by the client. The internet is a complex network of equipment, services, and providers of information, thus the service may not be available to you at all times. That said, 0DayHost Pvt LTD offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee. This is valid for only the connection. 0DayHost Pvt LTD will pursue all resources and channels available to maintain maximum uptime; however, 0DayHost Pvt LTD is not responsible for any down time caused by a client's error. 0DayHost Pvt LTD makes no express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to warranties of non-infringement, merchantability OR fitness for a particular use in connection to the service it provides. Neither 0DayHost Pvt LTD nor any one else involved in the provision of service is liable to you or any third-party for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use or non-use of services provided herein, whether or not such damages resulted from the negligence of 0DayHost Pvt LTD, even if 0DayHost Pvt LTD has been advised about the possibility of such damages in advance.
Suspension And Termination
0DayHost Pvt LTD, at it sole discretion for any reason set forth herein or in the event that you breach any term of this agreement including but not limited to payment of fees or any violation of the acceptable use policy, may suspend your account by deactivating any access to you and/or to any information contained on the 0DayHost Pvt LTD servers related to your account. Suspension shall specifically include the disabling of your services and any access to information or data related to your account. In the event of any such suspension, you will be notified. At the option of 0DayHost Pvt LTD, you may be given an opportunity to correct such breach or violation. Upon being notified of an opportunity to correct such breach or violation, if such breach or violation is not corrected, the account may be terminated. Service charges will continue to accrue on suspended accounts as if they were not suspended. You will remain responsible for the payment of any such charges during any such period of suspension. 0DayHost Pvt LTD respects all its employees and expects the same from its customers. Any disrespect or hatred directed towards our employees by any mode of communication will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension along with no refunds. We urge our customers not to get into such situations. Termination - This agreement and all of its terms shall remain in full force and effect until it is terminated. Termination shall include the removal of any and all of your information from the 0DayHost Pvt LTD servers. Such information or data may or may not be made available to you by 0DayHost Pvt LTD after any such termination. This agreement may be terminated either after a period of suspension as indicated above or at the sole discretion of 0DayHost Pvt LTD. In the event of termination, there will be no refund provided to you.
0DayHost Pvt LTD is at all times entitled to unilateral change its General Terms and Conditions. In case of a change, it is effective immediately. Client will monitor changes in the General Terms and Conditions himself, that are published by 0DayHost Pvt LTD on its website: Terms of Service, and 0DayHost Pvt LTD will inform Client about changes. In case of such change, Client is not entitled to terminate his Agreement as a result of a change.